Date(s) - 04/25/2023
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ (main location)
WORD… Family.Love.Home.Believe.Gratitude.Faith… What word (about 10 letters or less) describes you or your world? We want to help you express what is most important to you. Come join us to create an original piece of upcycled metal art. Nuts, bolts, who’s-its, what’s-it… anything steel.
September 2nd is National Food Bank Day. As a result, we are asking each participant to bring a non-perishable food item to class so that we can contribute to the Yuma Food Bank. In return, we will issue each person a coupon good for 25% off your next class.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 8, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 12 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.