Date(s) - 01/04/2021
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl
You’ve seen them at airports and craft shows… those adorable little dogs made out of springs, sprockets, nuts & bolts. Choosing from a variety of springs and assorted bits, each participant will make their own miniature wiener dog sculpture that fits in the palm of the hand. Guaranteed not to piddle in your living room or get carsick on the way home.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.
Cost: $40.00 (includes class materials, safety gear, use of cutting & welding equipment)
Bookings are closed for this event.