Date(s) - 02/21/2021
1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Join us for an abbreviated welding class where you will create a wine bottle display made from steel chain. After all the arcs and sparks have cooled off, we will turn to the classroom for a FREE wine tasting event! You will sample various wines and learn about food pairing along with accompanying snacks.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are NOT permitted to register for this class. (Usually kids are welcome but not for this one as alcohol will be on the premises.)
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- Water, tea and refreshments will be provided, along with samples of several different wines from Traveling Vineyard.
- Please plan to stay for the wine tasting as Debra is donating her time. 🙂
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.