Date(s) - 02/21/2023
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ - new location!
What would you make of this? More importantly, what would you make from/with this?
Each panel is unique and invites your imagination to fill in the gaps… or not. What do you see when you look at these antique fence panels (minus the rusted away bits)?
This class is a limited-time-only class as the panels were recovered from a local Yuma property and resources are scarce.
ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 12 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Cost is $68 and includes all class materials, as well as use of safety gear and equipment.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.
#learntoweld #noviceswelcome #mendyourfence