Date(s) - 05/25/2019
9:00 pm - 1:00 am
Weld Like A Girl
PRIVATE PARTY! If Sarah has invited you to help celebrate her big day, please register using the link below. 🙂
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register IF Sarah says it’s OK. As far as Weld Like A Girl is concerned, so far we have taught kids as young as 6 years old but only you know how mature your child is. Please ask Sarah before you register any children.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.