Date(s) - 12/14/2019
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Create a bell or wind chime of your choice made from an upcycled SCUBA or oxygen tank. Makes a beautiful gift… or keep it for yourself!
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 6 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered (no shorts or capris). T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram if you are military/1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.