Date(s) - 08/18/2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
Create a bell or wind chime of your choice made from an upcycled SCUBA or oxygen tank. Makes a beautiful gift… or keep it for yourself!
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water & light refreshments are provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.