Date(s) - 05/13/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
You’ve been a mom to many (non-human) critters but you don’t necessarily get what you deserve on Mother’s Day… please join us for 2 hours of fun, making a project to honor that special bond between you and your 4-leggeds/3-leggeds/2-leggeds/fins and other critters. Each participant will go home with a token of their pet’s appreciation.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- ATTIRE: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.