Date(s) - 03/01/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
“It’s not your father’s Oldsmobile,” they said. We said, “It’s way worse than that… it’s your grandfather’s SPEW-ick!” OK, maybe not super funny but this class is dedicated to Pop-Pop and the other wonderful men who raised granddaughters. While this is a co-ed class, it is meant to encourage men of all ages to try out welding. (C’mon, you know you want to.) Everyone will go home with a finished project. (Unless you are too crabby. Then you still learn mad skills. And, no, we will NOT interrupt the Yankees game. Again.)
By the way, March 1, 2018 is also the 146th anniversary of Yellowstone, the very FIRST National Park.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 8 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.