Date(s) - 01/06/2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Everybody loves little, yellow evil-doers… why not make one your minion? In this partnership class with The Littlewood Co-Op, participants will start at Weld Like A Girl and create an approximately 2 foot high figure. Then we will carry the little guys around the corner to Littlewood to paint them their iconic colors. (Examples shown include a hole cut out in the top to allow for a cactus or succulent, should you want to turn your minion into a potted plant holder.)
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- This classes is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 6 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.