Date(s) - 12/12/2017
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Here’s your chance to control time! Let’s make a real, working clock! All clock parts are provided, along with a variety of steel odds & ends to create your very own masterpiece. This is a co-ed class.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.