Date(s) - 12/22/2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
OK, we are down to the wire! Come in for a half-day session where you create (and FINISH) Christmas gifts. You may leave with the paint not quite dry but you will be just in the St. Nick of time for the holiday! Examples of projects that can be completed within the allotted time: tea light lanterns, decorative outdoor lights, holiday ornaments, wall hangings, metal cut-out silhouettes of a variety of desert themes, etc. Suggestion: Sign up for both sessions if you would like to make a variety of gifts.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about cutting/welding safety and plasma arc cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register. So far, we have taught kids as young as 6 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 8, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult. (Both parent and child under 14 will need to register.)
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.