Date(s) - 11/25/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ (main location)
INTRO KIDS CLASS: WELD-BY-NUMBER WALL HANGING
Remember color-by-number activity books? Well, here’s a similar concept using steel and welding. A variety of designs are available to “draw” on a piece of steel using the GMAW (a.k.a. MIG, or wire welding) process. After ample practice, each kid will create a decorated wall hanging to take home.
Ages 6-17; contact us with questions or potential exceptions for children under 6.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- Yes, parents, you may witness the awesomeness… just please be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. We don’t want you to get burned by any sparks. That said, if you need to run errands, we will have multiple people on board to look after all the littles.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals; please be sure feet & ankles are completely covered- no capris)
- Water and light snacks will be provided.
Log in if you already have an account with us.