Date(s) - 12/15/2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ - new location!
10 Create snowflakes, stars or whatever holiday image your heart/mind can dream up! Using screws, nails, bolts, nuts and washers you will weld your very own festive ornaments to hang on the tree. Each participant will have time to complete at least 4 ornaments, including bow tying time. 😊
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered (no shorts or capris). T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.
Cost: $40.00 (includes class materials, safety gear, use of cutting & welding equipment)