Date(s) - 04/19/2020
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
In honor of the late and great artist, Bob Ross, we will spend this class making happy little trees. The tree you “plant” may grow up to be a wall hanging, a candle holder, a set of holiday ornaments or some other peaceful nature scene.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about cutting/welding safety and plasma arc cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted. Children under 14 must register with an adult. If your child is under the age of 7 years old, please call to discuss possibilities.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram if you wish to receive a military/1st responder discount code.