Date(s) - 12/12/2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Another group of Girl Scouts will create dandelion art out of 16d and 20d nails. 🙂
This is a private class. Enrollment is available only through Troop 626.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 8 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water and light refreshments will be provided.