Date(s) - 10/28/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
Fathers and daughters (or the equivalent) will work together to create a welding sculpture project to take home. Caution to Dads: Be prepared… your daughter might be better at this than you are.😉 (This is a co-ed class.)
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- ATTIRE: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- This class includes light refreshments.
Bookings are closed for this event.