Date(s) - 10/20/2019
9:30 pm - 1:30 am
Weld Like A Girl
Dads and daughters will work together to create a welding sculpture project to take home. Caution to Dads: Be prepared… your daughter might be better at this than you are.😉 (This is a co-ed class.)
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- Obviously, this class is co-ed.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Children: we have taught kids as young as 6 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered (no shorts or capris). T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.
Price is $40/person ($80/father-daughter team). [Please let us know in advance if you would like to bring an additional child. The cost of a second child is $20; we can invoice you if you would like to pay via credit card or you may bring cash on the day of class.]
Bookings are closed for this event.