Date(s) - 11/12/2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
The Ladies Auxiliary of Elk’s Lodge #476 will have 4 hours to learn about safety, welding and plasma cutting and then create a metal sculpture of their very own!
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This is a co-ed class.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
This is a private event… please don’t crash their party.