Date(s) - 12/30/2020
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Welded steel meets stained wood in this fabulous addition to your home office or living room. Choose between a student desk or an end table… measure, use chops saws for steel and also for wood, use 4 1/2″ grinders with flap disk/cut-off wheel/grinding disk, measure again, use levels, tack table top together, weld , measure again, stain wood, measure & fit up legs, make solid welds, smooth out rough surfaces, choose metal finish for desk/table top. (Order glass top- if desired- from A Touch of Glass.)
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about cutting/welding safety and plasma arc cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- Metal & wood materials included.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted. Children under 14 must register with an adult. If your child is under the age of 7 years old, please call to discuss possibilities.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram if you wish to receive a military/1st responder discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.