Date(s) - 02/14/2020
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Couples select a challenge card that tasks them with creating a particular style item (wall hanging, book ends, garden accessory, etc.) and have one chance at a friendly trade. Together they design and build their personalized piece. All class materials are provided. Couples 21+: feel free to bring your own adult beverages for after arcs and sparks are over.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 6 couples so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered (no shorts or capris). T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Cost is $80/couple and includes all class material and use of safety gear
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.