Date(s) - 10/19/2023
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ (main location)
In this brief class, we will plasma cut 2-3 small birds from steel sheet and weld them onto a section of square wire mesh. This is an easy, low-stress intro class that incorporates both plasma cutting and welding in a short timeframe.
Time permitting, we will discuss options for finishing (purposeful rust, patinas, polishing, etc.).
BONUS: Once you’ve gotten your project home and situated, please send us a photo to receive a coupon code for a future class. 😀
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need. We have taught as young as 5 years old but we ask that kids under 12 register with an adult.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please contact us if you would like to receive our military/first responder discount code.
Log in if you already have an account with us.