Our new website (coming soon!) will allow us to have folders of photographs from each workshop. In the meantime, please enjoy some examples of amazing projects created over the last few months. 😀
- Large or small yard art, the sky is the limit. Our workshop will be your playground! 😉
- Make a real, working clock! All clock parts provided to create your very own masterpiece.
- This class is called What Time Is It Anyway?!? on the two Sundays each year when Arizona celebrates NOT changing our clocks. 😀 (Sorry, everyone except for Hawaii and parts of Indiana. lol.)
Scuba Tank Bells/Wind Chimes:
- Using recycled scuba tanks, we will create a bell or wind chime of your own design.
- Fun welded projects completed in a 2-hour intro workshop; kids will choose a wall hanging or hot plate and will leave with a completed project.
- So far, we have taught kids as young as 7 years old but only you know how mature your child is. Children under the age of 14 are asked to have an adult present and dressed appropriately for class.
Wiener Dog Art:
- Create a miniature wiener dog out of springs, sprockets & other odds & ends; guaranteed to not pee on your floor.