Date(s) - 11/07/2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
You’ve got grandkids in Albuquerque (601 miles), a sister in Saskatchewan (1837 miles), and your bestie lives in Erie (2293 miles). Oh, and your dream vacation is Belize (2522 miles). Though the miles might be long, you can keep them close to your heart as you arrive home each day with this custom signpost.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 8 people for this project so that everyone gets the individual instruction they deserve.
- We provide use of safety gear including welding jackets, gloves and helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments are provided.
If you are active duty/retired military or a first responder, please e-mail/call/message us (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Alignable) if you wish to receive a discount code.